Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierCoop

(2021) G Luke Brown to Ball State

1 hour ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Blackford gets first game back tonight at Winchester against ball state recruit sparks ....last year Blackford went up 30 and lost in overtime brown had 55 ....expect a fun game tonight from those two especially if you have time to watch 

Ive watched Winchester twice. To me they dont give Sparks the ball nearly enough.

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

I remember that game. Blackford's AD had to release a statement on Twitter telling all their fans to take a deep breath and calm down because they were losing their minds. Pretty good stuff...just 3 years removed from losing 69 of 70, and they had to be talked off the ledge after losing 2 in a row. 

Lol yes that’s exactly right  ....and coach Hoover was out that game with pneumonia so people were panic stricken ...Winchester has been tough so far this year so it may be a fun one 

27 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Ive watched Winchester twice. To me they dont give Sparks the ball nearly enough.

I watched five games ( the three Blackford ones and two others ) prior to tonight and I couldn’t agree with you more ...and when he did have it he was often unselfish to a fault ....I’m all for involving your whole team but there were times it was clear he had a defender who couldn’t handle him and he’d kick the ball out instead of moving for easy points which I got the feeling was a coaching issue as well 

23 hours ago, ebridges24 said:

Man, you left us hanging. How did it end up and how did Luke finish.

Sorry ! Was a fantastic game ....Blackford lead by 4 with 2:30 left and Madison grant finished very very well ....71-67 Madison grant.  They will finish their season 21-2 or 20-3 at worst and the sectional match up with Blackford should be must watch.   Brown finished with 45 on 50% shooting from three.

Interesting Blackford game ! Blackford wins by 29 ...brown has 30 or 32.  Freshman Jackson wors has 27 in three quarters after sitting the entire first quarter.  

on the negative note it looks like all the kids can’t stand each other and the parents are as bad or worse in some respects ....almost not fun to watch at the moment 

7 minutes ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Interesting Blackford game ! Blackford wins by 29 ...brown has 30 or 32.  Freshman Jackson wors has 27 in three quarters after sitting the entire first quarter.  

on the negative note it looks like all the kids can’t stand each other and the parents are as bad or worse in some respects ....almost not fun to watch at the moment 

Scoring 78 against Jay County is impressive. They're my least-favorite team to play against every year. They make Wisconsin look like roadrunners. 

If there is no cancellation tonight Blackford will have three games this week and brown is within 100 points of fifth place all time.  The games against mississenewa and andrean should be excellent and worth the price on Ihsaa tv if anyone is bored Thursday or Saturday ( tonight’s not so much )