Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierCoop

(2021) G Luke Brown to Ball State

33 minutes ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Blackford loses 74-73 in overtime luke with high 30’s or low 40’s ....several Blackford players missed free throws and had choke type turnovers ....first rowdy atmosphere and they didn’t handle it but it was a fun game  ( several shanandoah kids missed free throws also otherwise they would have won by more )

Im good friends with the Howard kids parents on Shenadoah.

58 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

Luke may have shot 65% from the floor and scored 40 points the first game, but his assist to turnover ratio was terrible. I kid, i kid. Wish Luke would have gone to Indiana State or Ball State.

I bet if you ask him though that’s the first thing he’ll say and take the blame for the loss  ....it was really fun to see shanandoah take Blackhawk to overtime I think the barr Reeve game kinda hurt the Blackford kids so it helped seeing a team they had chances to beat take the favorite to the wire ......also in general ....shanandoah Blackhawk and barr Reeve are extremely well coached and all appeared to have great kids with great sportsmanship .  Wish it could have been a full house 

13 hours ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Howard has played an excellent game ...gives up a ton of size inside and he has played harder than Blackhawk ....3 point game to start fourth 

You may already know this but Michael Howard is Matt Howards (Butler) nephew and Stan Howard ( Michaels gpa ) sung the national anthem.

6 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

You may already know this but Michael Howard is Matt Howards (Butler) nephew and Stan Howard ( Michaels gpa ) sung the national anthem.

I did NOT know that and I really wish I would have ....now that you mention it there is an absolute resemblance in appearance AND playing style ....consider me a shanandoah fan 

24 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

that stinks

Yeah I guess it was bound to happen at some point but they are four important games not only because they are two conference opponents but because Luke will need every single one to hit 3000.....other teams are dealing with it off and on it’s tough to navigate for sure ....feel bad for kids from all Schools affected 

1 hour ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

Blackford gets first game back tonight at Winchester against ball state recruit sparks ....last year Blackford went up 30 and lost in overtime brown had 55 ....expect a fun game tonight from those two especially if you have time to watch 

I remember that game. Blackford's AD had to release a statement on Twitter telling all their fans to take a deep breath and calm down because they were losing their minds. Pretty good stuff...just 3 years removed from losing 69 of 70, and they had to be talked off the ledge after losing 2 in a row.