Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Game Thread: Purdouche Edition

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Romeo is not a one and done. And doesn’t appear to want to be interested in playing for IU

he's still firmly a top 15 talent. Though I can't imagine anyone thought his shooting would be what it is. 

Just now, IUfan_Charlie said:

I'd be terrified of Romeo's 3 point shooting if I was an NBA gm. That **** is broken 

Yeah, I have to admit that the fool on the Purdue board did get one thing right - Romeo is a bad 3-pt shooter.

We have no organization offensively. Traded a offensive coach for a defensive coach but the players can’t figure it out. Love Romeo but he needs to sit out this game. He’s off!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just now, Aaron said:

Archie deserves plenty of time (like at least this year and one more) but eventually he's gonna have to teach shooting and FT shooting better if this is gonna work out.

It may require bringing someone in to improve FTs, his Dayton teams struggled at the line too.  Frankly, the outside shooting was inconsistent as well.

2 minutes ago, Feathery said:

He did. But he is sitting in the bench. 

We need a guard who can actually play D and shoot. They aren’t that hard to find. As virtually every other team we play has 1 or 2

Romeo is not a one and done. And doesn’t appear to want to be interested in playing for IU

He is definitely one and done. He will be a top 10, maybe top 5 pick. Poses potential and can develop his shot without class taking up time. 

Alright, getting off here...we are headed for an epic meltdown. 

Injuries aside, we still just aren’t very good. I’m not sure how much Jerome or Race would even move the needle. Bottom line, we have a roster full of top 100 kids, multiple 4 stars, potential Freshman of the Year and 2 all big ten players, and we still suck. 

Just now, VO5 said:

We need a guard who can actually play D and shoot. They aren’t that hard to find. As virtually every other team we play has 1 or 2

The issue is the roster. Talented freshman class but only 1 elite recruit. Meaning the others are going to take some time. I’d expect more of the same next year. 

And Anthony Bennett got drafted number one. Doesn’t mean he’s a number 1 talent 

It still means he’s a one and done.