Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana vs Butler Game Thread 12/15

What a finish. I figured the game would be close but didn’t expect us to come back like that. Get JMo a freaking diamond studded weight belt for Christmas as he put this team on his back. Romeo had an off game and we still won. Smith struggled early but made a nice 3 and dunk late in the game. Green had some turnovers but assisted on the game winner. Phinisee... man, dude is not afraid to take the big shot.

This team keeps winning close games. A win is a win. Butler played their “way” with the help of the zebras but the boys fought through it and got the win.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

10 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

For as frustrating as we are that was a FUN final 5 minutes.

So happy for those guys.

Seeing Guys like Forrester celebrating on big plays is awesome to me.

Pumped!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Forrester seems like a player who's willing to be patient and knows his opportunity will come in due time. Not all freshmen are like that. I remember seeing him encouraging TJD to come to IU on Instagram and thinking it was cool. A lot of kids probably wouldn't want a 5 star at their position coming in. 

6 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Before I head, this game was all Archie and Juwan. When we got down 11 he called the timeout and lit into them. Prior he had worked the refs the first half of the timeouts for the most part. Some not. He spent that whole timeout challenging players. He had control of his team from that time forward. Defensively we went up a notch after. Juwan was just a beast. Could get to anywhere on the court and demanded the ball. Rob is a leader man. His skills will get better the next few years but he isn’t afraid to say something to anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Archie's got to be a d***head then in pre-game to light a fire in them before the opening tip cuz the 1st 10 minutes in every game since Marquette have been lackadaisical.

1 minute ago, Dalton26 said:

I liked Rob but I was no where near as high on him as you were. Good call sir!

I would bet I saw him more than you did.  Had a better base of knowledge from which to work.  I love the kid.  The person.  The player is obviously a huge win.  The kid is even better.

Forrester seems like a player who's willing to be patient and knows his opportunity will come in due time. Not all freshmen are like that. I remember seeing him encouraging TJD to come to IU on Instagram and thinking it was cool. A lot of kids probably wouldn't want a 5 star at their position coming in. 

That’s part of building a program and not just putting together talented players. I still think players like Moore and Forrester will contribute to a great team as upperclassmen.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app