Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU vs Uof6 Game Thread

I'll take the W and this kind of grind can help the team going forward.  Phinisee is not afraid of the big shot. 

Free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws, free throws.

With no Hightower or Valentine I really didn't expect the other refs to be extra awful to pick up the slack.

It feels like Indiana doesn’t have any sort of home court advantage these days. Play the same on the road or at home. Refs think we are the away team also.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners