Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU vs Uof6 Game Thread

4 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I’ll tell you what, I’m a frustrated Indiana fan as of late. Louisville at its weakest working us at home isn’t helping matters AT ALL.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Me too. Pleased with everything other than on court product, which is the most important. Almost impossible to watch offensively. 

7 minutes ago, DLG3 said:

Things to improve for sure, but I’m okay with where we are. Could have been worse than 5 down.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

5 down for this team might as well be 10. We can't shoot threes or free throws and we still can't defend the perimeter.

Our offense is awful.  Absolutely purpose-less and stagnant.  

Durham and Green are unwatchable today; and why Archie won't recruit shooters is beyond me.   If we're going to drive it or hit the post all the time, we need weapons on a kick out.  Maddening.

Just now, VO5 said:

Side note: really starting to think Archie’s apparent unwillingness to recruit shooters here will be his undoing, if there is one. We don’t have a single guy on our roster that I’m confident can hit a 3. 

See above.   I think we said the same thing within 10 seconds of one another

That's exactly where I am. Yeah we have some Crean players.. so.. does Louisville have a roster full of stars? I feel lately like it's going to take IU to have 3 Romeo's and a Morgan on the floor for IU to sniff the elite eight. I usually level headed but I've never been so disappointed with a 5 point trail in my life. I just feel like IU is spinning it's wheels as a program and will never get traction. I'm just in a bad mood about life as an IU fan and I'll get over it lol