Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

2022 General Recruiting Thread (Bball)

45 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I think if you watched Bates and Loyer play pickup ball in the same gym, you pick Bates over Loyer every time.  No reason Bates won’t get that shot steady. It’s close. Galloway is a different story however. 

TB definitely showed he has the ability to be a 3L scorer, albeit a small sample size. Really liked his array of offensive capabilities. Hopefully everything slows down for him, in year 2.

12 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Ummmmmm. We want to win games in the B1G, right? We ‘maybe’ encourage some guards to move along then reach out to 11 ppg Central Michigan player. Odd happenings today.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

For very limited minutes expectations?

maybe yes

On 4/3/2022 at 10:26 PM, Demo said:

Don’t buy this one for a second. Maybe Indiana St, not Indiana.

Cameron Healy could be another Nick Zeisloft. Zeisloft shot 35% from 3-point range as a starter at Illinois State before transferring to IU. The move by Crean to bring Zeisloft to IU was widely criticized. Then in his first season in Bloomington (2014-15), Zeisloft shot 45% coming off the bench and was a real asset for two seasons, including helping IU win the Big Ten 2016. If IU is truly interested, IU coaches must feel he can come off the bench and hit 3s. Healy's highlight tape seems to show him as a very good 3-point shooter.

Good get for Archie.

·
53m

After a Great Visit at with , and the coaching staff, I’m happy to announce that I will be attending at the University of Rhode Island for my next 4 years #GoRhody #TheRodyWay