Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Northwestern - 12/1 @ 1:00 ET

I want to know how you can make this comment without any information.
Easy old friend. I have no info but it looked or appears he has a injury that could sideline him for a game or more and if he is it will be difficult. Maybe it was a bruise and will heal right away but if not we will be without him. Just a blank obvious post with no substance but whats your thoughts? Could be nothing and i pray it is for his health and iu season

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

If anyone thinks our board is bad and needs a quick laugh...head over to the Purdue board. Straight comedy right now. Nojel Eastern's mom is going off on all the fans and Painter bc they're not running enough sets for him and of course the fans chime and say it's because he sucks more or less...also saying their team has Division 2 talent at best and that Carsen should've went pro last year bc he's doing whatever he wants and is killing the team. Painter needs fired, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah I wish IU trolls had left them alone about TJD. Always funny when they attack each other. 

8 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

If anyone thinks our board is bad and needs a quick laugh...head over to the Purdue board. Straight comedy right now. Nojel Eastern's mom is going off on all the fans and Painter bc they're not running enough sets for him and of course the fans chime and say it's because he sucks more or less...also saying their team has Division 2 talent at best and that Carsen should've went pro last year bc he's doing whatever he wants and is killing the team. Painter needs fired, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

His mom's posts are just special

Easy old friend. I have no info but it looked or appears he has a injury that could sideline him for a game or more and if he is it will be difficult. Maybe it was a bruise and will heal right away but if not we will be without him. Just a blank obvious post with no substance but whats your thoughts? Could be nothing and i pray it is for his health and iu season

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Looked like he bumped shins with a Northwestern player, tried walking it off and then they helped him off the court. When they showed him on the bench it didn't look like the staff was looking at his knee, so that's a positive 

Yeah, they were definitely icing down the front of his leg well below his knee.  I'm not a doctor (although I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night), but I don't imagine that it's going to be a long term injury.