Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

monskisprodigy

Injury Updates

1 hour ago, coonhounds said:

This thread is verified proof we will argue about anything

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

"Where there's a will, there's a won't"

Would have loved to see this team at full strength. Kind of pisses me off really. Hopefully Race and Jerome will be a little stronger and better prepared to contribute next season.  

Would have loved to see this team at full strength. Kind of pisses me off really. Hopefully Race and Jerome will be a little stronger and better prepared to contribute next season.  
I think we are all pissed but some are more understanding than others. I have never seen a team so banged up in one season. Everyone should be frustrated and feeling sorry for the players all at the same time. I know they hate it more than us. Prayers for all our players health

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

6 hours ago, cthomas said:

I think it would be useful if someone from the athletic department would explain what the concussion protocol at IU consists of. Something as as serious as this should probably be mandated by the NCAA and administered in a consistent manner. Maybe it is and is just not public knowledge. It is usually where a lack of information exists that speculation runs rampant.

Agree with sentiment. That being said, not certain when anything mandated by the NCAA has ever been administered consistently. 

Pisses me off too. Very simple statement but pretty much sums the injury plague this team has this year.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

18 hours ago, Bailey7878 said:

Lower income families sure but not ones well off.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Don't disagree at all, but this statement is on the verge of opening a whole new can of worms.

So as I’m watching the MSU-OSU game, Nick Ward falls hard and hits his head. He stays there for a couple minutes and goes back to the bench eventually, where you can see him rubbing his head continuously.

The hit looked much worse than Rob’s and Ward is back in the game for MSU. My guess is he misses zero time after this. Just things that make you scratch your head in regards to IU vs other schools. 

So as I’m watching the MSU-OSU game, Nick Ward falls hard and hits his head. He stays there for a couple minutes and goes back to the bench eventually, where you can see him rubbing his head continuously.
The hit looked much worse than Rob’s and Ward is back in the game for MSU. My guess is he misses zero time after this. Just things that make you scratch your head in regards to IU vs other schools. 

To me it didn’t look like he hit his head. Looked more shoulder and neck.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

28 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

To me it didn’t look like he hit his head. Looked more shoulder and neck.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It looked like he definitely hit it to me after the OSU player landed on/rolled over him. He was rubbing his head on the bench too