Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

CrossboneIU22

IU vs UC Davis

Why is this game not being carried by BTN?  The Purdue, Michigan, and Maryland games are all on earlier on Friday, but BTN will show a Minnesota - Penn State women's volleyball game in prime time, rather than an Indiana basketball game?  Come on man!   Ratings were being discussed in another thread, but it apparently doesn't apply here.  BTN will show a volleyball game to an audience of hundreds, rather than a basketball game to an audience of thousands and thousands!   BTN blows!

14 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I bought BTN plus and will cancel it as soon as I can. Is this our last BTNplus game?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

When I signed up for btnplus, I was able to disable the autopay every month.  Mine will auto cancel at the end of the billing cycle.

12 hours ago, hoosierdogg said:

Are you going to watch the Penn State - Minnesota women's volleyball game?  Yea, didn't think so.  btnplus blows harder than BTN!

Actually, I'm going to my friend's house where a bunch of us are watching the game- we're all big volleyball fans, and he's a PSU grad.  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to watch the game on BTN (but I'll just stream it, so not too concerned).  I'm actually really glad that BTN carries a lot of different sports, as I enjoy watching all of them.  I know that they have overflow channels (or used to), wish that they would utilize them more.