Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Montana State - 11/9 - 8:00 ET

Given the competition, it's hard to tell where we are. I would like to see another dependable threat from outside emerge and, obviously, better shooting from the line. Morgan and Smith look ready but everyone else seems to be finding their roles. RP is settling in nicely. We'll know a lot more after the next game.

30 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

IMG_8593.jpg
Don't wanna say I told you so but...I told you so ha. Also called him a poor man's Yogi and potential 4 year starter and questioned by many. I think many are glad this came to fruition. We have our floor leader for the next 4 years folks AND MAN IT FEELS GOOD!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The kid has looked good. I would be more comfortable if he didn’t have to be the guy quite yet. But he does because Green’s a mess. He will never be a full time PG. Watching him trying to control tempo or quickly processing what he’s seeing is tough to watch. He just doesn’t have PG instincts. Rob obviously does. I’d rather see Durham getting PG minutes than Green. I see Green contributing more in a scoring role off the ball. But he’s a square peg in a round hole at the Point.

Yet another poor charge call with the defender not set,  Has that rule changed?
People do know that defenders don't have to be "set" don't they? As long as they think the defensive player beats the offensive player to the spot it can be a charge. Having said that I did think some of them were iffy.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk