Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan2017

2018-19 IU Season Thread

6 hours ago, NRT137 said:

IMG_6441.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I’m all in on this. I’m a big fan of Green (especially coming off the bench with what Phinisee has shown).

Unfortunately, his first game back is Duke and after one turnover people will be ready to teepee his family’s home. 

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

I’m all in on this. I’m a big fan of Green (especially coming off the bench with what Phinisee has shown).

Unfortunately, his first game back is Duke and after one turnover people will be ready to teepee his family’s home. 

^^This^^

Getting DeVonte back is 100% good news.

It’s a shame that the reaction will be harsh the first time he makes an unforced error.

42 minutes ago, Aeggie said:

I never said that a game was more or less likely to go to OT based on when it's scheduled, you misread me. The point is a game COULD easily go an hour over. There are a couple multiple overtime games every year. We've already seen some 2OT games in this young season. But even a game that goes way, way over is extremely unlikely to go FOUR hours over. I don't know if that's ever happened. Not rocket science. 

Well, I read exactly what you wrote.  I get it, you are not a rocket scientist.