Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Secret Scrimmage vs Loyola of Chicago

7 hours ago, ap2345 said:

Just throwing it out there that Purdue posted some of their stats and highlight videos on their teams Instagram after their secret scrimmage with West Virginia.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Strange, you'd think they would try to keep their butt whoopin as secret as possible

Just throwing it out there that Purdue posted some of their stats and highlight videos on their teams Instagram after their secret scrimmage with West Virginia.

Yeah I know. This is more of an IU thing. They just never have for these types of scrimmages and get crappy with anyone leaking this info. Usually they are fine if it’s behind a pay wall and not out for public consumption easily. It’s why I am really surprised Bozich posted Romeo’s line. They come down harder on those types of media that are directly involved with a newspaper or radio. IUs thing has always been threatening the Bozich types of the world with taking away their press pass. They can’t really do that with the Indianapolis Star. If that makes sense.

Love hearing Juwan "was best player on the floor" not totally surprised but given Romeo's supposed stat line that says something. I have a feeling Juwan will cement himself as one of my top 5 IU players of all time this season. He's already high and has been since the toughness and team mentality he showed during his FR year.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

45 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

The starters were, Green, Romeo, McRoberts, Smith, and Morgan.

Thanks for sharing Chris. This is what I figured Archie's small ball lineup would look like. I figure Fitzner gets the nod over McRoberts or Smith if he wants to go big. I'm pretty sure those five along with Fitzner get the lionshare of minutes. 

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

Interesting. Methinks somebody had to improve their shooting for that to work 

The lineups where shooting improvement will l be really critical are Davis/Morgan combos

48 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Smith, Green or McRoberts. Need somebody to shoot to create space for Morgan and Romeo

C’mon Brass - you the answer to your question about whose outside shooting has greatly improved. 

It’s McBob.