Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Ozark

18 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

I highly recommend this show to people looking for a new show to watch. It is on Netflix and is fantastic. Any other Ozark fans on this board.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep watched both seasons. At first reminded me of Breaking Bad but seems to be diverging.

After Bloodline and House of Cards fell off a cliff I am terrified Ozark will too. 

Storyline is amazing. Jason Bateman is a very underrated actor

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah he is up for best actor in a drama for the upcoming Emmys as well as best director for a drama series. He has directed like 6 episodes so far and is an executive producer.

1 hour ago, cappymo14 said:

Any news on when season 3 drops? It says that a new season is coming but has said that for about 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Mid 2020 last I heard. Wife loves it but the show is  almost too intense for my liking. Non stop.

Agree with this. I watched it for several episodes and had to back off. Too many subplots for my liking. I might take it up again when I get bored

Loved it. Not Breaking Bad good. But very good.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

On 9/13/2018 at 12:07 AM, Uspshoosier said:

I highly recommend this show to people looking for a new show to watch. It is on Netflix and is fantastic. Any other Ozark fans on this board.

Thanks! Just binge watched both seasons the last 3 days. March can't get here any sooner lol!