Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2021) PG Khristian Lander to Western Kentucky U.

Rob, Lander, Race and TJD.  Hunter and Smith battle for final Spot. 

I could see Al start early on but would love him as a 6th man. I think Lander gives us a speed and second option to get out and run before the defense gets set in small spurts. I would also love an 8 man rotation of 10+ mpg players of Rob, Lander, Al, Hunter, Smith, Race, TJD, and Brunk. But I anticipate going 10 deep on that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It’s really interesting: 

We will likely have 12 scholarship players, and it is difficult to imagine nine of them not getting significant minutes from the get go. And that doesn’t include one of the three freshmen (TG, JG, AL) showing out and getting run too.

File under “happy problems.”

I’m still thinking Armaan Franklin is gonna play 15+ minutes.

I could for sure see it. I like smaller rotations, but I definitely see that happening and him being one of ten that see that. I think one of the other freshman will also see 10 mpg as well. Lander gives us options. His ability to knock down shots as essentially a high school senior in college will determine how much run he gets as a freshman and how deep our rotation is.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, Bobman1 said:

IU moves up to 19 on Jon Rothstein’s preseason 45. 4th in B1G behind Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan State.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That’s where I would put them as well.  If Mark Cuban wants to help us out he can promise to draft Garza.  

1 hour ago, Treesh said:

Rob / Lander

Al / Franklin

Smith / Hunter

Thompson / Leal

Smith / Brunk

10 rotational players. 

I think you meant to put TJD / Brunk in the last spot. Unless Smith built the machine from Multiplicity  :103:

But I agree it seems we have 2 points, 4 wings and 4 bigs who will be competing for the minutes. Hopefully that leads to good results.