Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2021) PG Khristian Lander to Western Kentucky U.

That’s completely false. Follow along long enough and you’ll find out for yourself. Occasionally he’ll dial it back and be more vague with his predictions but even with recruitments he claims  to “get right” like TJD he takes multiple, conflicting, positions throughout the recruitment and either claims he had the goods all along or blames his incorrect prediction on “kids change their mind”. You’re better off just waiting for the announcement and treating the “insiders” over there as nothing more than comic relief...anyways, back to Lander. I’m really looking forward to getting this kid on campus next year.  

That’s fine. The thing is I’ve been around plenty of athletes prior to commitments. The reality is things change. Since I’ve been following the last 5 years or so he seems to be fairly accurate from what I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, ap2345 said:

That’s fine. The thing is I’ve been around plenty of athletes prior to commitments. The reality is things change. Since I’ve been following the last 5 years or so he seems to be fairly accurate from what I’ve seen.

Of course he’s accurate he predictions both sides of any situation. 

A player like Goode becomes much more valuable with a PG like Lander. Kinda like the impact yogi had on nick Zeisloft.

Pair shooters like Leal and Goode with Lander and good things could definitely happen on offense.

4 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Who cares it’s pointless. The fact is he got Lander right and I’m just happy about that for right now.

We are going to get the #1 recruit in 2021....but we might not. 

Man I can’t wait to be right with that. 

Who cares it’s pointless. The fact is he got Lander right and I’m just happy about that for right now.

The point is you're not entitled to your opinion. So admit your opinion is wrong and they will rejoice

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Rob Lander Smith Race TJD with Durham, Hunter, Brunk, and Armaan coming off the bench is a lineup I can certainly get behind. Now when Lander stays another year and the lineup is senior Rob, soph Lander, junior Jerome, senior Race, and hopefully a big that Lander can convince is a Final 4 type lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This is beyond huge. Archie said he was going to make the state a priority. A complete 180 in momentum since that Purdue game. I’ve been hard on Archie for his coaching at times. This saved his job though. Add to the fact that IU is going to make the tournament this season, he definitely deserves to stay

Does anyone familiar w the reclassification system know a general timeline for that decision?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He would have to take summer classes. If he does that means he will miss out on summer workouts before he got to Bloomington. Sounds like he would prefer to reclassify. Interesting to see what happens

Fighting a miserable cold; popped some NyQuil last night; went to bed early; woke up to this.  Got to do that more often.  Welcome to IU Khristian.  Will be excited to watch you wearing an IU uniform.

Ditto man. Hope you feel better soon.

11 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Fighting a miserable cold; popped some NyQuil last night; went to bed early; woke up to this.  Got to do that more often.  Welcome to IU Khristian.  Will be excited to watch you wearing an IU uniform.

Right there with you with the cold, been down since Saturday. Watch the game Sunday from the bed! Absolutely miserable.

Right there with you with the cold, been down since Saturday. Watch the game Sunday from the bed! Absolutely miserable.

It’s been a week for me. I had to give up my PSU tix already. I have been salty on that one. I still don’t feel right. Went from sinus infection, to flu, back to sinus infection. Ugh...