Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

3 hours ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

I don't like much of any of the lines today. But I'm taking:

Bama -6.5 

Zags -13.5 (I already regret this one, but it's too late so we're lettin' it ride!)

Mich/FSU under 143.5

Oregon moneyline (currently +110)

Yeah, nothing too pretty. I actually felt pretty good about Zags @ -13.5...

took that, Mich -2, Bama ML, Oregon ML

Time to revive this thread? I've had a miserable to quite miserable college hoops season on the betting front. But I can't bow out now. Gotta finish strong!! So far today I'm on:

Michigan - ML

Baylor -20.5

Marquette/UNC under 152.5

All sure to go wrong. 

Oh and Draftkings is giving away free money w/ a Gonzaga odds boosts to +100 to win against  Ga. State. FREE MONEY!!

21 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Time to revive this thread? I've had a miserable to quite miserable college hoops season on the betting front. But I can't bow out now. Gotta finish strong!! So far today I'm on:

Michigan - ML

Baylor -20.5

All sure to go wrong. 

Oh and Draftkings is giving away free money w/ a Gonzaga odds boosts to +100 to win against  Ga. State. FREE MONEY!!

Odds J Howard punches someone in the tourney?

27 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Michigan - ML

Baylor -20.5

All sure to go wrong. 

I really wanted to bet on Michigan because I think the Mountain West is really overrated but Davante Jones being out is too big of a wild card.

1 hour ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Got this the other night. I read the terms 15 times to make sure I wasn’t missing some crazy catch before I dropped $50 lol. 

We’re at the point of the weekend where I just looked over at my wife and said “That really sucks. Jaime Jaquez is one of their best players but………..I need Johnny Juzang to score 5 more points and no Jaquez means more shots for Johnny.”

Anyone feel good about any of today's games? (odds below from ESPN). I think I'd take Houston money line if I had to make a bet.

Arkansas vs. Gonzaga - Gonzaga -9.5

Michigan vs. Villanova - Villanova -5.0

Texas Tech vs. Duke - Texas Tech -1.0

Houston vs. Arizona - Arizona -1.5

5 hours ago, HoosierX said:

Anyone feel good about any of today's games? (odds below from ESPN). I think I'd take Houston money line if I had to make a bet.

Arkansas vs. Gonzaga - Gonzaga -9.5

Michigan vs. Villanova - Villanova -5.0

Texas Tech vs. Duke - Texas Tech -1.0

Houston vs. Arizona - Arizona -1.5

I took Arky to cover, Mich to cover, Tx Tech ML and Houston to cover. I’ve had a very good betting tournament so far I’m sure that changes today.

2 minutes ago, FortWayneHoosier said:

@johnsoniu, been getting back into sports betting. You mind if you can share some of your picks, that way I can tail?

Edit: I will throw @Hovadipo in there too!!

Would love for this thread to get more active, especially this week and next. I gamble on the NBA pretty much daily and have started funding "wife would normally get pissed" purchases with some success there. I'll share some of my favorite Twitter @'s that I use as a launching point for that below. I mess with CBB but it's random and stupid and I almost always lose money there, do not advise tailing me. You'll be lucky if johnson shares The Algorithm. It seems sacred.

@CallingOurShot - These guys are really good. Some parlays, some straights, NBA MLB and NFL. Logan is insanely good, Austin is a dork.

@DanGambleAI - He uses some "mysterious" algorithm and is really tied in with Caesar's, so be cautious with him. If his plays look fishy there's a reason, but there's good research to be found. He does NBA NFL and started doing NCAAB recently. His bank builder ladders are usually pretty solid.

@toadsports - Tons of trends on alt lines on NBA NFL and MLB. I use this account for research and parlay building.

@propsdotcash - Straight research. It's a website you can pay for for research, but their account RTs plays constantly from their partners and always has data to go with it.

@TopCheddarPicks - This is just NHL, which I dabble in. Free sheets daily using trends and research.

I don't just blindly use any of these guys for plays, it's all a starting point for what I'll do for the day, but it helps narrow down what I'll research. I live on Basketball Reference and Torvik if I get a CBB itch.