Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I was up a little on day 1, about even yesterday. So, what are we on today that is sure to go wrong?? So far for me (and let me say I feel good about NONE of these):

Illinois -7 (down to -6.5 on Draftkings)

Illinois/Loyola over 133.5

Ark/Tx Tech under 141

Oral Roberts moneyline!!! (Draftkings is doing a big boost on this so why not??)

Intrigued by:

Rutgers/Houston under 132

Wisconsin +6.5

WVU -4

2 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

I was up a little on day 1, about even yesterday. So, what are we on today that is sure to go wrong?? So far for me (and let me say I feel good about NONE of these):

Illinois -7 (down to -6.5 on Draftkings)

Illinois/Loyola over 133.5

Ark/Tx Tech under 141

Oral Roberts moneyline!!! (Draftkings is doing a big boost on this so why not??)

Intrigued by:

Rutgers/Houston under 132

Wisconsin +6.5

WVU -4

The only spread bet I'm remotely confident in is Illinois. Other than that I'm hitting MLs. I haven't paid enough attention to the O/U records through round one so as much as I want to press that button, I know I shouldn't haha. I do like the Ark/TTU under, though.

Not to take away from the gambling discussion.

There was nice piece on gambling and March Madness that was on CBS Sunday Morning.  I did not realize that Brent Musberger was now working for the industry.  

29 minutes ago, Rico said:

Not to take away from the gambling discussion.

There was nice piece on gambling and March Madness that was on CBS Sunday Morning.  I did not realize that Brent Musberger was now working for the industry.  

Really? In what capacity?

13 minutes ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Really? In what capacity?

I guess his nephew owns some 24 Hr TV network focused on sports betting lines.  Brent is part of it.

58 minutes ago, Rico said:

I guess his nephew owns some 24 Hr TV network focused on sports betting lines.  Brent is part of it.

Yeah I didn't know he was doing that either until I saw him on a Showtime docuseries. It's called Action. I thought it was a fascinating series. Highly recommend if sports gambling is interesting to you. 

6 hours ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Yeah I didn't know he was doing that either until I saw him on a Showtime docuseries. It's called Action. I thought it was a fascinating series. Highly recommend if sports gambling is interesting to you. 

Is it a pay channel?  LOL

2 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Ouch. I’m 2-2 so far today. Had 2 separate bets on Baylor that won. I still stand to win a decent amount of Cuse wins and the under hits.

Good to hear. I got Baylor -1.5 at halftime which was great. Thought about the under for this Cuse game but passed. I've definitely lost money on Houston no matter which way I bet this year so I stayed away altogether for this one.

30 minutes ago, hoosierpap said:

Good to hear. I got Baylor -1.5 at halftime which was great. Thought about the under for this Cuse game but passed. I've definitely lost money on Houston no matter which way I bet this year so I stayed away altogether for this one.

Yeah Houston has been all over the map when they score a ton and when they don’t. Figured the zone would keep them at bay. Looking good so far.

7 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Yeah Houston has been all over the map when they score a ton and when they don’t. Figured the zone would keep them at bay. Looking good so far.

What'd you get it at? I forget what it was when I was thinking about it