Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2019) PF - Zeke Nnaji to Arizona

why does an offer from kansas (late to the party) mean he is likely going there to the crystal ballers?

Has he said stuff in the past that makes people think he was just waiting for kansas to offer?

5 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

why does an offer from kansas (late to the party) mean he is likely going there to the crystal ballers?

Has he said stuff in the past that makes people think he was just waiting for kansas to offer?

Perhaps think he and hurt are a package deal 

30 minutes ago, iuswingman said:

Snow and Rabjohns both said Kansas was the school he really wanted an offer from. I’m guessing that’s where he ends up if it’s his dream school of sorts.

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Is he a back up plan for them?

I’m not sure as it wasn’t mentioned. I’m guessing not though. Doesn’t seem like Kansas throws out contigency offers much.

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Would love Hurt and Nnaji but if we get Brooks and TJD we are going to be alright. emoji57.png

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This is where I’m at. Throw in Newman and i’ll be really happy with that class. Selfishly hoping we can still get Bouknight though. We need a guard that can contribute 

2 minutes ago, VO5 said:

This is where I’m at. Throw in Newman and i’ll be really happy with that class. Selfishly hoping we can still get Bouknight though. We need a guard that can contribute 

If we get Brooks and TJD a guard would be crazy not to come.

But still don’t agree we will need somebody to contribute. 

6 hours ago, KDB said:

Ryan Noel, Kansas guy on 247 said the response he got on Nnaji was "backup plan"

Who are they prioritizing over Nnaji?  Time to start rooting for Kansas to land that guy then.

Screw it, we beat KU for Romeo and we can for Nnaji too.