Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2020) PG Ethan Morton to Purdue

Unconfirmed reports that with the Dead Period ending today, Archie will visit Morton during the upcoming April 19-24 Recruiting Period and Morton is planning to come to IU sometime between May 10 and May 15.

Lots of positivity on the board today! Nice change of pace haha

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Unconfirmed reports that with the Dead Period ending today, Archie will visit Morton during the upcoming April 19-24 Recruiting Period and Morton is planning to come to IU sometime between May 10 and May 15.

Quite sure he is Target 1A at the moment for 2020.

I’m happy with that.

6 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

So Brian snow just put in a crystal ball pick for Morton to Purdue.. if Archie loses his top 2020 target to Purdue then ohhhhhh boy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not scared.

Yeah, I’m just saying that snow is usually spot on and if Archie loses Morton to of all schools Purdue then it will be... bad.

Unless he prioritized other 2020 guards

This makes zero sense. Whiffing on several out of state recruits is a serious problem.

So you know for a fact that he prioritized Morton as the top guard and in no way shape or form could of prioritized another 2020 guard after evaluating both throughout school year and summer. Wonder if it’s ever happen in the history of recruiting that a coach prioritized a player early and then cooled on them later as other guards improved and played better.(spoiler alert it happens) I have 0 clue if they prioritized someone else or if Archie lost a recruiting battle to Purdue(it’s going to happen again at some point just a heads up). IU wasn’t going to land all 3 of Leal, Galloway and Morton.

18 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

That’s a big whiff by archie.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

What makes you think so?

Western Pa connection and Archie was in him early. Mutual interest has waned lately and we have been very heavy on Leal and Galloway.

Seems to me that Morton may have seen that we have other priorities.

55 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Time to face reality- IU’s gross mismanagement of its men’s basketball program has allowed Purdue to take the reigns in the state. What McRobbie, Glass, Brand, and Crean have done is criminal and unforgivable. 

What makes you think so?
Western Pa connection and Archie was in him early. Mutual interest has waned lately and we have been very heavy on Leal and Galloway.
Seems to me that Morton may have seen that we have other priorities.

I’ll take your word for it, hopefully it works out.