Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Cheaney40

Juwan Morgan RETURNING For Senior Season

Juwan would be a fool to leave. IU is the B1G favorite if he comes back
You may be right but not sure what iu success has to do with it. I think he should come back because he can improve his range with more attention on other shooters thus improving his draft probability but if he was ready now he should go regardless how great iu would be with him imo

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, coonhounds said:

You may be right but not sure what iu success has to do with it. I think he should come back because he can improve his range with more attention on other shooters thus improving his draft probability but if he was ready now he should go regardless how great iu would be with him imo

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

I don't know, but I wonder if your name, popularity, selling points, as in "All B1G 1st team" has any bearing on contract value in Europe? Meaning, even if you never get drafted or make an NBA team, do hardware, awards and name recognition influence how large a foreign contract might be or how good of a league you can play in?

Might be worth a chunk to come back for. He's "undraftable" now. His skills aren't going to get worse, but his "value" might get better.

30 minutes ago, dallas44~ said:

poster on peegs heard 2nd hand that the IU yoga instructor was told by Morgan he is not returning....not sure i believe it, but take it for what its worth. 

Man would that blow. Hope that is not right.

30 minutes ago, dallas44~ said:

poster on peegs heard 2nd hand that the IU yoga instructor was told by Morgan he is not returning....not sure i believe it, but take it for what its worth. 

Man, that would be such a huge blow..