Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

National Title Game Michigan vs Villanova

Who ya got?  

22 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who ya got?

• Michigan
    • Villanova

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/03/2018 at 02:20 AM

Been preaching this for weeks. If you think you have your guy, then you need to be patient and give him time. In the context of Indiana, so far I think Archie is a guy we should be patient with. 

I think the entire fanbase sans a couple agree with you here. Which is nice!

I’m just greedy and want next year to be a good year, instead of waiting on year 3/4.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Michigan didn't foul for the first 4-6 minutes and then couldn't stop fouling. Nova couldn't hit to begin the game and then got some trips to the line.

That Wagner tie up changed the game. How was the wedgie not a goal tend?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I’m happy with either team winning this but I think Wagner has taken himself out of the game by getting off the block. He has the matchup advantage down low

I’m happy with either team winning this but I think Wagner has taken himself out of the game by getting off the block. He has the matchup advantage down low

Wagner is really good, but low post scoring has never been part of his game.

Brunson is a whiny little flopper, isn’t he? Haven’t watched him much before this. 

Have noticed the same thing. Don’t know if it’s worse because of the higher stakes? He’s an incredible player and uses his body well, but the commentators lose their minds about him posting people up...from what I’ve seen, he pushes off 9/10 times and gets away with it.

I always get people riled up over this, but every year I am reminded that stellar offense wins championships. I love a good defense but you better be able to score if you want to cut down the nets. Both of these teams play tough on the defensive end and spread ya out on the other.  It’s fun to watch Villanova!

13 minutes ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

Simpson is killing Michigan. Just not good enough yet for this type of game . Right there he had an easy pass out to Mo on the pop, he was a second late and the shot window closed, boom offensive foul. 

Going to disagree completely about the not good enough yet. He has struggled tonight.. but that's because of Nova. He has been instrumental in their winning streak. 

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Going to disagree completely about the not good enough yet. He has struggled tonight.. but that's because of Nova. He has been instrumental in their winning streak. 

He's a solid player for sure, but he's just not on the level of the guys he's playing against. Most teams that are in this position have top tier PGs. Their struggles tonight are not all on him  tho.

He's a solid player for sure, but he's just not on the level of the guys he's playing against. Most teams that are in this position have top tier PGs.

I wouldn't really disagree with that.. but he has been really good until the final four. Vs. Purdue and MSU he was fantastic 2 FF4 caliber teams.

Mathews hasn't been good and UM is simply short a scorer. Plus Nova is unreal good and deep.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, btownqb said:

I wouldn't really disagree with that.. but he has been really good until the final four. Vs. Purdue and MSU he was fantastic 2 FF4 caliber teams.

Mathews hasn't been good and UM is simply short a scorer. Plus Nova is unreal good and deep.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

I said early that that he or Matthews will need to have a stellar game for UM to pull this out. MAAR and Mo just isn't enough.