Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

National Title Game Michigan vs Villanova

Who ya got?  

22 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who ya got?

• Michigan
    • Villanova

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/03/2018 at 02:20 AM

I'm torn. I generally root for the B1G, but since the age of the NCAA tournament 1939. Indiana has 5 National titles and THE REST OF THE B1G COMBINED has 5 National titles. I kinda hate for the "basketball teams also included in the Big 10 conference" to pass us.

EDIT: I don't count Maryland's while in another conference, Nebraska's old football titles or any Ping pong, badminton or other such titles that Rutgers may have has years ago.

2 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Same. Michigan is a good program and the BIG needs a championship.

I stand by my opinion that the B1G was exceptionally weak this year, but I really think Michigan has really turned it on since the BTT. 

17 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

I stand by my opinion that the B1G was exceptionally weak this year, but I really think Michigan has really turned it on since the BTT. 

That team almost transformed overnight. It should be a good game either way.

2 hours ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

They were playing really well going into the BTT. 

Pulling for Michigan. Think they're better than a lot of national media members want to give them credit for

I'm just ready to watch a good game of basketball!
I'm fine with a Michigan win for the B1G, and I like Wagner and Beilein.
I'm also fine with Nova winning because I really like the idea of a coach winning 2 titles in 3 years without stupid one-and-dones. Reward teams that do things (at least mostly) the right way!

Either way, this is the first NCAA Basketball championship since I've been old enough to understand sports (yes, I'mma youngin) in which I have had a respect/like for both teams.

Hope versus Believe....I hope Michigan wins but I believe Nova will take the title. Nova is a juggernaut that looks like the best team right now. But Michigan only needs to be better than them for one night. The Big needs to finally break through and start getting more National respect. That translates into more ranked Big Ten teams and more Big Ten teams in the tourney. This year was a low point in terms of overall reputation of the conference. At least Penn State should have made the tourney too...As much as it pains me to say it—Go Wolverines!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Got the overall best team (by far imo) in the country against the hottest team right now. I'll be rooting for Michigan but I think Nova takes this one. As others have mentioned, it's nice to have a final game where either way you don't want to puke your guts out. Nova is a respectable program and very well coached.

If Michigan can dirty it up and find buckets they have a chance. If Nova is shooting lights out from deep it could be a beating.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
I think nova will win by 20.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

They have but they did not have to beat higher than a 6 seed to get here. This would be like nc state beating Houston

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That team almost transformed overnight. It should be a good game either way.

I feel the same, but I’ve really can’t stop wanting MI to win. I guess big 10 forever. It’s really going to be hard for MI to win. It’s going to be an interesting and entertaining night.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app