Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Feathery

Villanova Redshirts/Recruiting

More than one way to skin that cat though- UNC and Gonazaga were big teams last year. Seemed like Carolina had 5 guys 6'10"+ a couple years ago too. 

I do agree about Nova though, I love the way they develop players. You take a 5* if it makes sense for your team any given year, but tough to build anything consistent with that model- just ask Cal. Even Dook underachieved with their 32 lottery picks this year. Mercenaries gonna mercenary.  

I read a story recently that said if Tom Jurich couldn't get Pitino to Louisville, his second choice was Hofstra's coach -- a fella named Jay Wright. Can you imagine the stinkhole Louisville would've avoided if he had just made that hire! ... That is, of course, presuming that Wright is relatively clean, which he seems to be. (I say "relatively" because you just don't know about anybody anymore. But unless I've missed something, I haven't seen Wright's name associated with any sleaziness).