Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2018 April Evaluation Period

1 minute ago, NCHoosier said:

It looks like he’s already decided to reclassify.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2018/02/13/brandon-stone-cuts-list-four-reclassifies-2018/

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Saw that February article, but then I saw other sources from March that made me think he wasn't definitely a 2018 reclass. 

However, all of that last minute high major interest makes me think that he may very well be a 2018 reclass.

55 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

There was some previous talk of Brandon Stone as a 2018 reclass. And he's from Pittsburgh, so the Miller family has a good idea of what the deal is with this player.

Jus' saying.

This from 2/13/18 indicates a re-class to '18 was a done deal as well as cutting his list to 4 schools:  S. Carolina, Penn St., Pitt and Duquesne.    He's a 3-star per Rivals but posted a double-double against Zion Williamson last November which ain't too shabby.  With the coaching change at Pitt, that may have thrown them out the mix.  

http://www.zagsblog.com/2018/02/13/brandon-stone-cuts-list-four-reclassifies-2018/

Last year he played AAU ball for Bridge City in the Adidas silver division but I don't see that team listed for the upcoming season so I'm looking for his '18 AAU team affiliation.

@aspireacademyky: '19 wing @DeseanEikens 's recruitment, who will be playing with @G3Grind this spring/summer, is about to sky-rocket! Following schools will be keeping close tabs on him: Rutgers, Indiana, Illinois, Greensboro, Holy Cross, Boise State, Dayton, Santa Barbara, etc.. #TheAspireWay

DbMAY-0WkAE-EeU.jpg

@aspireacademyky: '19 wing @DeseanEikens 's recruitment, who will be playing with @G3Grind this spring/summer, is about to sky-rocket! Following schools will be keeping close tabs on him: Rutgers, Indiana, Illinois, Greensboro, Holy Cross, Boise State, Dayton, Santa Barbara, etc.. #TheAspireWay
DbMAY-0WkAE-EeU.jpg&key=6bbda65ca568e4cef7df2b8d914eb250fdd7cefdd00609105f479a91a4dce0f0

Odd listing of schools.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/high-school/2018/04/05/hs-sports-notebook-archie-miller-headline-speaker-ibca-event/490533002/
Just a side note. Coach Miller is speaking at IBCA event tonight at Lawrence North. I’m guessing if you go to Warren Central tonight coach Miller will start the Live period there. I think this is a great move showing Indiana high school coaches how important the state of Indiana is that he is speaking at this event during a recruiting live period. I fully expect him to be in Dallas tomorrow

1 hour ago, Uspshoosier said:

The April Evaluation Period starts tonight (on my 40th bday). I will be at Warren Central tomorrow and Sunday and Westfield next weekend. I’m looking forward to evaluating some new IU targets along with some older targets. If there is a name any of you think I should check out let me know. I will post my thoughts on who I saw on Sunday. If anyone is in the area feel free to stop by and watch some basketball. Usually it’s 10 bucks for the whole day

Happy birthday!   420!  WOW!  Great day to have a birthday!  :92:

@INBBallSource: Indiana, Xavier, Miami of Ohio, Dayton, Bradley, Morehead State, Evansville, Bowling Green, Purdue have assistants watching Indiana Elite 2020 (Trey Galloway, Tre Coleman, Anthony Leal, Mabor Majak, etc.) vs. Team Carroll.

Miller and Schilling

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

http://adidasgauntlet.com/livestream/
You should be able to watch some of the games tomorrow from the live stream for those interested

Hopefully it will work better tomorrow.  I tried to watch earlier tonight and the stream kept freezing up.