Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

iubb

Tom Crean to be next Georgia coach / 6 year 3.2 Million annually

7 minutes ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

He swung and missed on so many in-state recruits that I would have had little confidence he could pull it off to begin with. 

Yeah, he swung and missed at "The Movement".  LOL

11 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

I find the in State talent thing pretty funny. As if we have to have it. I’m cool with bringing in whoever is at the very very top. Because there are some very good players in the Top 50. But we also don’t need to be dipping down into the 150’s or 200’s very often other than filling a spot late. Nothing wrong with trying to grab the best of the best. Our goal is to compete with Kentucky, Kansas, Duke and North Carolina on a national level. Sometimes Indiana kids just aren’t going to work for that. Our goal is to win national titles, not be Purdue. You don’t always need in State talent and you don’t need it for a team to be passionate about playing a game. Kids don’t need to be from Indiana to understand the rival with Purdue. They just need to be passionate and ready to kiss some @$$. Georgia has a lot of in State talent but no way is Crean staying there. Lot of talent laying around the south. The only question is if he’s learned any lessons from his time at IU and actually builds rosters with players that fit his system. Many here want him to fail but I’d much rather see him succeed just to see another team be good and I have zero ill will towards the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

"kiss some A$$"