Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2018 NCAA Tournament Games

All the people who wrote UK off a month ago look pretty foolish now.

Tennessee is trailing Loyola early in the second half. That region is literally bowing to them. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see them reach the Final Four.

They're going to have the easiest path to the Final Four, ever.

12, 13, 16, 11

Has any team ever made it to the FF by beating only double digit seeds?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

12 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

12, 13, 16, 11

Highly doubt it, but we got there in 2002 by beating 12, 13, 1 and 10.

13 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

12, 13, 16, 11

We were close in '02 though beating the NBA Blue Devils should've automatically put us in the title game.

5 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

If his elbow really is fractured, I can't see how that would possibly be cleared.

I broke my arm right at the elbow playing basketball, finished the game, found out the next day it was broke. I continued to play with it for a couple weeks until it wasn't healing right, then I had to sit.  Obviously I wasn't as effective with the broken arm though.

Count me officially always 4-ever not-on-the-UM/Beilein-fan(boy)-bandwagon. Plz do not take that personally if you are tho.

Not a fan of the 4-out 1-in offense. Not fun to watch. Your old whipping-boy Crean owned that sh@t on d. Yes I said he owned that sh@t on d. Crean on d.

Check it. Now u still like that offense?

Not a fan of the B- D either.

I hope the Houston Sampsons win this game. In a blowout.

4 minutes ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

Count me officially always 4-ever not-on-the-UM/Beilein-is my lover (like I seriously love him so much)-bandwagon. Plz do not take that personally if you are tho.

Not a fan of the 4-out 1-in offense. Not fun to watch. Your old whipping-boy Crean owned that sh@t on d. Yes I said he owned that sh@t on d. Crean on d.

Check it. Now u still like that offense?

Not a fan if the B- D either.

I think Beilein's a good coach. I gather that you disagree? lol

But like you say, I was constantly perplexed that Crean had pretty good success against him.

Happy St Patty's day guy, good to see you around!

5 hours ago, johnsoniu said:

I think Beilein's a good coach. I gather that you disagree? lol

But like you say, I was constantly perplexed that Crean had pretty good success against him.

Happy St Patty's day guy, good to see you around!

He is a good coach, and he has success too. He just seems to coach so many of the things I hate into the game.

He spaces the floor really well. That's good (side note: that's what kills the packline d dead. hopefully Archie is game planning for that. duh.) But so much of almost all of that is just so iso-centric I can't watch that sh@t. Nearly every play on offense comes off spacing and iso. Crean owned that sh@t. I hope Archie can too. Adapt that pack-line d to accommodate Michigan's Beilein 4-in/1-out.

3 minutes ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

He is a good coach, and he has success too. He just seems to coach so many of the things I hate into the game.

He spaces the floor really well. That's good (side note: that's what kills the packline d dead. hopefully Archie is game planning for that. duh.) But so much of almost all of that is just so iso-centric I can't watch that sh@t. Nearly every play on offense comes off spacing and iso. Crean owned that sh@t. I hope Archie can too. Adapt that pack-line d to accommodate Michigan's Beilein 4-in/1-out.

Good points.

As far as Crean's D owning that, I file that in the "blind squirrels find acorns too" dept.

5 minutes ago, johnsoniu said:

Good points.

As far as Crean's D owning that, I file that in the "blind squirrels find acorns too" dept.

lol that happens, but it just seemed to almost always happen when crean was here. And I always hated that Beilein offense. You must hste that game too, right?