Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Milldawg12

Sean Miller caught on phone

49 minutes ago, goonaha said:

Should probably stop recruiting Romeo then...

I'm not so sure they shouldn't. They've made their pitch. Let him decide and come to them if he wants. If not then move on. 

I still don't see the evidence.  So Sean Miller is recorded to tell the runner to come to him if he wants to talk about payment.  At which point he could have told him to go to hell.  Also no evidence the player in question took anything.  

Meanwhile you got Vitale running his mouth calling out Miller (no real proof mind you) and in the same breath defending Pitino and demanding proof of guilt.  Vitale is a complete joke and would say anything to defend 'the old guard'.

2 minutes ago, Britt'sHoosiers said:

I still don't see the evidence.  So Sean Miller is recorded to tell the runner to come to him if he wants to talk about payment.  At which point he could have told him to go to hell.  Also no evidence the player in question took anything.  

Meanwhile you got Vitale running his mouth calling out Miller (no real proof mind you) and in the same breath defending Pitino and demanding proof of guilt.  Vitale is a complete joke and would say anything to defend 'the old guard'.

I'm sure Sean Miller is sitting out tonight because he's 100% innocent.

Been said by others but IMO you have to stay away from the schools that have already been outed.  Even a kid who says he’s decommitting who’s to say he isn’t just trying to distance himself and make it look like he’s clean when he’s just as a dirty,  I think we stick with who we’ve got and the recruits we’re already working hard to get.  Now is not the time to go chasing rainbows,

Give him a pass I guess!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Awesome... Walton, poster boy for everything that is/was wrong at UCLA, is pontificating about morality and ethics... what is happening at Arizona is "woefully wrong and staggeringly sad", and goes against everything Walton believes in and tries to live for.

Awesome... Walton, poster boy for everything that is/was wrong at UCLA, is pontificating about morality and ethics... what is happening at Arizona is "woefully wrong and staggeringly sad", and goes against everything Walton believes in and tries to live for.
I'm not sure why Arizona is allowing Ayton to play. No it hasn't been proven yet but the optics look horrible

Why did Bowen did suspended than?

Because Bowen was held out before the season started. Louisville wanted a chance to play and win without eligibility issues. Ayton has played in all but 1 game this year at Arizona. If they hold him out now and the NCAA finds him ineligible later, They would have 1 win plus however many wins they would win moving forward so let’s say 5-28. If he plays the rest of the season and he is found ineligible they would have 1 win.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Because Bowen was held out before the season started. Louisville wanted a chance to play and win without eligibility issues. Ayton has played in all but 1 game this year at Arizona. If they hold him out now and the NCAA finds him ineligible later, They would have 1 win plus however many wins they would win moving forward so let’s say 5-28. If he plays the rest of the season and he is found ineligible they would have 1 win.

True but if they win the ncaa which is unlikely without him they would not have to forferit it. I guess they are rolling the dice he will be cleared.

Call me crazy but the way sean miller and aytons family have responded to this issue is leading me to believe it isn't true or the call is some kind of misunderstanding. Seems odd to so brazenly denie it all if true

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, coonhounds said:

Call me crazy but the way sean miller and aytons family have responded to this issue is leading me to believe it isn't true or the call is some kind of misunderstanding. Seems odd to so brazenly denie it all if true

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

While possibly a misunderstanding, I'd be more surprised if it was. Can't imagine the FBI would say anything without there being sufficient evidence to back it up.

Should probably stop recruiting Romeo then...

Ive been vocal on this board that I’m uncomfortable with his recruitment given the other schools he was seriously considering. UL, KU, Duke, UNC, and Vandy - what do all of these schools have in common?