Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Tom White

Louisville must vacate 2013 title - Take down banner

So, not only do they have to vacate the 2013 title and wins over four seasons, they have to take down the banner as well.

This is the first time the NCAA has made a team remove a banner as part of the punishment. They also have to return some $600,000 to the NCAA the university "earned" for tourney appearances.

Washington Post article

The FBI really forced the hand of the NCAA, hopefully this is the tip of the iceberg as long as it doesn't involve IU (Kenny Johnson douchebag).

I think this is all cause of that prostitute lady's book. I dont think fbi stuff has even happened yet. Someone correct me if i am wrong cause i truly want to understand

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

10 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I think this is all cause of that prostitute lady's book. I dont think fbi stuff has even happened yet. Someone correct me if i am wrong cause i truly want to understand

I think that this is absolutely correct.

I wouldn't expect any pay-for-play matters to drop until after the federal indictments are adjudicated, which could be many, many months or more due to judge ordered pre-trial discovery restrictions.

Question: which champions are the most legitimate (least dirty/cheating) in the last 20 years?

Nova and Maryland?

Edit: I'll add that I'm a youngin' born in 1998, so if I'm wrong on Maryland, okay.

I do know that at least Nova wasn't a scummy crew of one-and-dones.

9 minutes ago, CR3AMnCR1MS0N said:

Question: which champions are the most legitimate (least dirty/cheating) in the last 20 years?

Nova and Maryland?

Edit: I'll add that I'm a youngin' born in 1998, so if I'm wrong on Maryland, okay.

I do know that at least Nova wasn't a scummy crew of one-and-dones.

There have only been two "one and done" titles.  I highly doubt that Nova's title was completely clean.  I doubt you could reach double digit teams, from the power conferences, that are truly "clean."  It's the level of dirt you're willing to roll in.  Are you a University 6 level or are you just dipping your toe in.

1 hour ago, coonhounds said:

True, but you can bet it forced the NCAA to stick to their guns and enforce their ruling

I've seen that prostitute and she aint no lady!

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app