Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Game Thread: Indiana at Iowa 2 PM ESPN

2 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Good game from Justin Smith too today. Can't wait to see him when he isn't just an athlete cleaning up other guys' misses and cutting to the basket

That guy is gonna be really good. The way him and Devonte are playing, maybe IU will have just one freshman in the starting lineup next year

In years past Iowa basketball was moving screen U. It wasn't anywhere close to that level today but they missed those.

Part of the rebounding issue was McSwain, Morgan, and Smith sitting on the bench in foul trouble.

If Johnson, Green, and Morgan can lead a three pronged offensive approach we could win a few games in the BTT.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Actually, when I look back.... Freddy’s lay in after that dandy of a pass from DG was nothing short of a MIRACLE!  

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I’m sayin! That was a perfect storm of improvement. Green has made some great finds but he’s also hit dudes in the feet when under pressure. He had to be perfect with that, not just because of the situation, but because of who he was throwing it to as well. Freddie has been bobbling good passes all season, and finishing on very few layups. He had to first, catch it clean and second, put it home under huge pressure. Money. If you’re looking for signs of improvement from this team, look no further than that play right there. Baby, we have come a long way in 2 months. My god, I think this team is peaking, going into March. I cannot remember thinking that in nearly 15 years. 

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Loved his put back dunk after being blocked on the previous possession. 

I think with an offseason of him going hard everyday he could improve enough to play on the wing. We need to be able to play him at the three. That outback dunk was ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app