Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TomPritchard25

Questions

Why has Vic been sitting so much? It seems like he doesn't play hardly at all the last couple games, even before foul trouble.

Why does Jordan Hulls NEVER leave the court? I love Jordan, but he just doesn't seem to produce as much good as he does bad.

Why is the team suddenly have no desire?

And when did this whole, no defensive rebounding thing start?

If by last couple of games you mean Iowa (because that is the only game in the last 5 he has had under 30 min) I can only think it was TOs? Or there could be things we don't see that influence Coach Creans decision on his minutes?

Why aren't we freeing Jordy up off the ball more?  He's almost unstoppable from beyond the arc, especially from like 30 ft away.  Get him open more, especially when we need big threes like we did last night.

Just reached Bench Mob/Senior Member with this, my 50th post!

I'm kinda with you CreamnCr1mson. I don't understand why we don't set more off-ball screens for Hulls to get him more open looks. I get that defenses emphasize sticking with him, but I'd like to see us work a little harder to get him open more often. I feel like he has had to produce a lot of his own open looks lately.