Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

KDB

(2019) PG DJ Carton to Ohio State

IU and Michigan ARE elite TEAMS.
Places like UK are elite RECRUITERS.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Agree on Michigan, disagree on UK and Indiana. UK is all around elite. Indiana feels on the verge of becoming all around elite again as well.

41 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

True. But I believe he will

If he does, he'll be All B10 without a doubt. He and Romeo could make for one of the best backcourts in the country next year. Lets hope the best for their development these next couple of months.

9 minutes ago, iufaninillinois said:

So what you are saying is Green can get better, but not Durham? I'll believe either when I see it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I never said Durham wouldn’t get better. He would just be the odd man out

I never said Durham wouldn’t get better. He would just be the odd man out
Depends on who's better is best.Who knows which player that will be.
Durham was actually more consistent and less error prone than Green last season.
The shooting isn't there but it's very possible that gets fixed.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Woodson1980 said:

Depends on who's better is best.Who knows which player that will be.
Durham was actually more consistent and less error prone than Green last season.
The shooting isn't there but it's very possible that gets fixed.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

Very well could. I’m of the mindset Devonte will still be better this next season. We’ll see

9 hours ago, Guytonguy said:

You nailed it on the head. Al does everything Archie needs him to do. A lot of our guards should take a page out of his book

Welcome to btb Guytonguy.  Hope you become an active contributor.

I don’t know if Green would be happy coming off the bench, but once Phinisee gets seasoned, I see Green as the 6th man of the league type guy. AL is yet to be determined but also would feel an important role.

Guys, Al is a rising sophomore who demonstrated a lot of poise and control as a freshman. He'll be an important piece as an upperclassman regardless of who else is on the roster. He's the kind of 4 year player winning programs attract and retain. Highly doubt he's going anywhere.

All 100% true. Unless he wants to be the featured shot taker on a team. And then again, maybe he can grow into that.

7 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

All 100% true. Unless he wants to be the featured shot taker on a team. And then again, maybe he can grow into that.

Id be willing to bet he will be one of the best defenders in the league by his senior year.

1 hour ago, Hoosiereyedoc said:

So DJ posted an Instagram story (like a Snapchat for those who don’t have Instagram) today telling people to follow TJD and called him the “best big man in the country.” So TJD needs to go ahead and commit and bring DJ with him...

With posts like this, you really need to work on your post count!  I like the way you think.