Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
jumpshot53

? for those familiar with Assembly Hall

I have 4 tickets for the IU/PU game on Jan. 28.  Our seats are in section 8, 4th row.  These are floor seats directly crossed from our team.  I am taking my son, his wife and my mother.  It just occurred to me that my mom may have trouble walking up the bleachers because she has issues with one of her legs.  She can do fine with normal stairs, but the bleachers are higher than a normal stair step.  Does anyone know if there is a set of steps along the side the floor bleachers for her to use to get to the 4th row?  Once she gets seated, she probably will stay in her seat until after the game.  I'm just want her to be comfortable, she's in her late 70's, active, but having a problem with her balance and stepping high right now.  Thanks for any help!