Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUWBB @ Penn State

OF hasn't won a damn game in like a month so let me try my luck. The Hoosiers (7-8, 0-2) wrap up a two-game road skid at Penn State (9-6, 0-2) tonight @ 7:00 ET. Buss is 14 points away from becoming the all-time scoring leader. Go Hoosiers!

Preview

Live Stats

Radio

4 hours ago, ccgeneral said:

OF hasn't won a damn game in like a month so let me try my luck. The Hoosiers (7-8, 0-2) wrap up a two-game road skid at Penn State (9-6, 0-2) tonight @ 7:00 ET. Buss is 14 points away from becoming the all-time scoring leader. Go Hoosiers!

Preview

Live Stats

Radio

Them there's fightin' words sonny!   

Actually, I've been seriously thinking of turning in my btb secret decoder ring given how the men's and women's programs have been faring.   At least soccer gave us some bright moments and cautious optimism for baseball but in these cold dreary basketball winter months - UGH!  Depressing as the weather.

Since I have the BTN+ subscription for other sports I really follow (mainly Soccer and Baseball) saw about the last 3 min.

Both teams are not going anywhere first of all and neither is very good. PSU let us back into the game and we did an excellent job of taking it until about 20 seconds left where we did everything wrong. After finally tying the game we gave up such an open lay up PSU didn't even bother to hold for the last shot as you normally would. Then we still had a chance to tie with a layup but committed an offensive foul with about 5 seconds left. We fouled immediately and PSU missed a free throw opening the door but an awful in bounds pass after was turned over to PSU giving us no chance for the tying 3.

At this point I'm hoping to lose as much as possible in Big Ten just to get Moren out of there as much as its a shame to waster Tyra Buss' senior year. Moren can recruit with the best of them but has no idea how to get through to the players or develop them and this program will be much better with a change where we can do a normal coaching search and not be hastily forced into a hire like we were after Miller. 

This was a winnable game. I obviously didn't expect to beat Ohio State** but Penn State is not one if those games that we can give up. Yeaney fouling out early forced moren to use wickware/warthen/marchese..and well.. moren doesn't seem to have made any player on this team better

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app