Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2021 General Recruiting Thread

On 6/3/2020 at 12:08 PM, mdn82 said:

Depends on which teams if any put a lot of stock in to Rivals. This kid is legit. Not a TJD, but not as far behind as that would make you believe. I would be stoked to have him. The only difference with him and TJD is I do hope we pull one of the other 2 forwards as well so he isn’t forced to play 30 mpg as a freshman. Him and Aminu and I am the happiest Hoosier to pair with Lander.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not a TJD? With another year of HS ball he may end up as good as or better than TJD! If I recall, he had what I consider a big jump in development between his Jr and Sr years. If Kaufman can duplicate that jump...watch out! Be super stoked!

Not a TJD? With another year of HS ball he may end up as good as or better than TJD! If I recall, he had what I consider a big jump in development between his Jr and Sr years. If Kaufman can duplicate that jump...watch out! Be super stoked!

Don’t get me wrong. I think he will be a really good player. In my mind it’s like going from Cody to Bryant at a forward position. I think he will be really good, but I have a feeling TJD is going to give us an All American season.

Nick Baumgart has published a list off offers held by a number of Indiana kids.  So if you're interested in the offers a Kooper Jacobi or a Jayden Brewer holds, you'll find them on this list. 

https://baumhoops.com/2021-in-state-basketball-offers/

4 minutes ago, Demo said:

Gabe Wiznitzer to Louisville.

Know CAM barely kicked the tires here, but I’ll always remember this kid for his awesome “highlight” reel that consisted of 5 minutes of other guys making plays.

Also of note, he's reclassifying to 2020 and will redshirt.   He certainly generated interesting conversation when his name first surfaced.

Latest Top 150 ranking from 247

https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Basketball/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool

16. Aminu Mohammed

32. Jordan Longino

40. Trey Kaufman

52. Mason Miller

78. Logan Duncomb

100. Blake Wesley

140. John Camden

Latest Top 150 ranking from 247
https://247sports.com/Season/2021-Basketball/RecruitRankings/?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool
16. Aminu Mohammed
32. Jordan Longino
40. Trey Kaufman
52. Mason Miller
78. Logan Duncomb
100. Blake Wesley
140. John Camden

So, we get 2 of the top 4 and we would have a fantastic class. Hard not to root hardest for Kaufman and Mohammed. Longino is quite intriguing at #32. But Kaufman and any of the others would be solid.

Although IU is not mentioned in the first link below in connection with James Graham III, TheDailyHoosier tweeted that we are showing interest.  He's a 6'8" PF attending Nicolet HS in Milwaukee, WI.  

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/the-recruitment-of-james-graham-iii-takes-off

Rivals

MaxPreps

1-Month old recap

On 6/24/2020 at 4:38 PM, Stuhoo said:

Are rankings changing with nobody playing any basketball?

Does Not Compute GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

They could be using this time to watch more video on all of the players.  or just guessing based on new offers and what other rankings have down for the player.