Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

2021 General Recruiting Thread

On 8/13/2017 at 5:21 PM, Uspshoosier said:

Early on, the 2021 class in Indiana is showing promise. Blackmon, Furst, Montgomery, Hopf, Lander, Sisley many more have shown potential.

Trevor andershock

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

See, this is what I miss about living in Indy. People who love the game enough to know and care about who the best underclass kids are. Here in beautiful St Louis, only the best connected guys  know about anyone not named Jayson Tatum or Brad Beal. Makes me crazy.

8 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

INDIANA UNIVERSITY HAS REACHED OUT TO @manimal_team BIG MAN @Trey50James (2021) FIRST OF MANY TO COME!!! #BIG10 #POWER5 @KennethFaried35

Team manimal (AAU)

That's quite a ways off. Interesting

48 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

INDIANA UNIVERSITY HAS REACHED OUT TO @manimal_team BIG MAN @Trey50James (2021) FIRST OF MANY TO COME!!! #BIG10 #POWER5 @KennethFaried35

Team manimal (AAU)

Anyone on Kenneth Faried's team I want. That guy is everything I would want in a teammate.

Furst and Blackmon are the only in-state in some early rankings.

Coast2Coast Preps Top 50

#1 PG Zion Harmon
#2 SG Terrence Clarke
#5 PF Caleb Furst
#32 PG Jalen Blackmon

Future150 Top 25

#1 SG Terrence Clarke
#8 PG Zion Harmon
#11 PF Caleb Furst

28 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

@PrepHoopsIN: New 2021 Prospect Rankings.

@EG10_Basketball: 2021’s Khristian Lander (5), Colson Montgomery (7) and Blake Sisley (8). Trevor Taylor (17), Chrishawn Christmas (23), Drew Carlton (28). 

I'm not sure how these rankings are developed but Curt Hopf (Forest Park) should also be on the list, IMO.  The Pocket Athletic Conference (Southwestern Indiana) has 3 Freshman that are legit D1 prospects (Montgomery (Southridge), Sisley (Heritage Hills), Hopf (Forest Park)).  They all have work to do to get there of course, but they definitely show the potential to get there.

4 minutes ago, InArchWeTrust said:

I'm not sure how these rankings are developed but Curt Hopf (Forest Park) should also be on the list.  The Pocket Athletic Conference (Southwestern Indiana) has 3 Freshman that are legit D1 prospects (Montgomery (Southridge), Sisley (Heritage Hills), Hopf (Forest Park)).  

Those are just players on that AAU team. Furst, Blackmon, Hopf and I'm not sure who the 4th player would probably round out the top 4.

On 9/20/2017 at 5:11 PM, Uspshoosier said:

Team manimal (AAU)

@NextUpRecruits: 2021 6’10 C Trey James (KY) taking in the festivities at IU tonight. @Trey50James @JeffRabjohns