Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2020) SG Trey Galloway To IU

Saw it in some other threads.... but... Galloway with a Broken wrist/hand... likely out a couple months...

That is bad news, he was getting more playing time than many expected...

He is the all purpose, Junk yard Dawg guy that many are all about....

High BBall IQ.... and with a serviceable shot could be a big help.

Hope he heals up quick!

Saw it in some other threads.... but... Galloway with a Broken wrist/hand... likely out a couple months...
Hope he heals up quick!
🤬🤬🤬

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using BtownBanners mobile app

36 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

Hope he heals up quick!

We're trying to figure out if it's his shooting or non-shooting hand/wrist. 

1 hour ago, brumdog45 said:

I would say that he would be a good candidate to redshirt, but given that last year was basically a 'free' year because of covid, he has three years after this already if he wants them.

I’m not opposed to us finally having that 24 year old dude that’s been here forever. 

That being said this is what 8-12 weeks injury? 

14 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

I’m not opposed to is finally having that 24 year old dude that’s been here forever. 

That being said this is what 8-12 weeks injury? 

He's having surgery tomorrow and they should have a good idea of the recovery time after that. 8 weeks sounds about right from what others have said.

Crappy it happened on a dirty play. Not the last injury we’ll deal with this season likely. 

This is absolutely a loss. He was one of the first subs off the bench. Nice that the backup to the backup is Leal. Seriously the end of our bench guys are at least borderline 4* kids, and not total projects. Fair to expect we’ll see a lot of bench minutes over the next 3 games. I do think Trey will bounce back quick. His game isn’t really about shooting and he’s got a motor, which usually translates easy. 

2 hours ago, Stromboli said:

Crappy it happened on a dirty play. Not the last injury we’ll deal with this season likely. 

This is absolutely a loss. He was one of the first subs off the bench. Nice that the backup to the backup is Leal. Seriously the end of our bench guys are at least borderline 4* kids, and not total projects. Fair to expect we’ll see a lot of bench minutes over the next 3 games. I do think Trey will bounce back quick. His game isn’t really about shooting and he’s got a motor, which usually translates easy. 

I can see Geronimo getting some of these minutes, especially when 2 of X/KL/Rob/Stewart/Scoop are in the game.

On 11/20/2021 at 6:34 PM, brumdog45 said:

His mom had posted this morning on twitter that he should be back in six week.....wonder why she said differently (4 weeks) on facebook.

Obviously, the timeline isn't going to be definite regardless.

I was shocked when I saw 4 weeks. Six weeks seems more reasonable after a surgery and that probably doesn't mean back in a game but back in the gym. Maybe we have a surgeon on the board who thinks differently.