Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2020) SG Trey Galloway To IU

If OSU landed Leal and Galloway, Miller would pretty much be done for.

I actually think that Holtman is trying to go ahead and finish off IU. Being at Butler must have made him hate IU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Or he has been recruiting them both for a while and even had them on campus for visits last year. Odds suggest both won’t go to the same school so why not “shoot your shot” as Snow said. I still think they both have end up at IU

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

10 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

I actually think that Holtman is trying to go ahead and finish off IU. Being at Butler must have made him hate IU.

Not really sure why. Everything I've heard said that Holtmann wanted nothing to do with the IU job. On top of that, quite honestly, Holtmann has owned CAM in their short tenures so far. Why would he want him to leave?

10 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

17 minutes ago, bigrod said:

Not really sure why. Everything I've heard said that Holtmann wanted nothing to do with the IU job. On top of that, quite honestly, Holtmann has owned CAM in their short tenures so far. Why would he want him to leave?

When I see stuff like this, I look to see how badly OSU "owned" IU last season. Just to make sure the dire "owning" allegation is credible and all, ya know:

2018/2019 season:

Conference:

• Indiana  8-12
  • Ohio State 8-12

Overall:

• Ohio State 20-15
  • Indiana: 19-16

16 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

When I see stuff like this, I look to see how badly OSU "owned" IU last season. Just to make sure the dire "owning" allegation is credible and all, ya know:

2018/2019 season:

Conference:

• Indiana  8-12
  • Ohio State 8-12

Overall:

• Ohio State 20-15
  • Indiana: 19-16

My definition is Holtmann's record against CAM. It is what it is. I am an Archie fan and I desperately want him to succeed, but to THIS point, Holtmann owns him.

Just think of how much better IU would have looked on those records if not for the losses to OSU.

His teams always come out and play us like it’s the National Championship. At OSU he has recruited hard against us. He’s already took 1 Bloomington kid, and now he wants another. It’s pretty obvious this dude has “sticking it to IU”, as a bonus goal.

I don’t think he is “sticking it to IU” as much as he just has Indiana ties and uses those to his advantage. Unfortunately a lot of coaches have Indiana ties and Holtman is just another one.

1 minute ago, Fkfootball1 said:

His teams always come out and play us like it’s the National Championship. At OSU he has recruited hard against us. He’s already took 1 Bloomington kid, and now he wants another. It’s pretty obvious this dude has “sticking it to IU”, as a bonus goal.

Which power 5 schools in the Midwest don't recruit hard against us?! Or each other for that matter? Everyone recruits hard against everyone else. It's the name of the game, dude.

And he didn't "take" anyone from Bloomington. Musa Jallow wasn't a real priority for us. If anything, IU gave him away... your welcome, OSU, for the whopping 2.9 points per game he gave you last year.

The only thing obvious here is how much of an immature troll you are. Why it's taken me so long to block you boggles my mind. Anyways, nice knowin' ya, FK... try to enjoy puberty when it finally hits, kiddo.

54 minutes ago, bigrod said:

Archie vs. Holtmann and OSU

0-4

Archie vs Izzo and MSU

2-2

I guess you're right. Exactly the same scenario.

No No: Archie owned Izzo last year!

I see a trend; the more Archie plays MSU, the more he owns Izzo. 

He also owns Chris Mack.