Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Fort Wayne - 12/18 @ 8:00 E.T.

Just like last year, no more making IU games a priority. I’ll set my phone up to get notifications every now and then. This lose has to do with coaching and the players. Don’t give me the bs “well Archie doesn’t have his players” we’re losing by 20 to FORT WAYNE!!!!!!!!! I don’t think IU will ever get back to an elite level. At least not consistently. That’s why I never get my hopes up after games like Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

WOW.....

Recording the game but accidentally saw the score so just turned in on.  Have given up 17 three pointers.  Is that 35 or so threes between the Fort and ISU?   Not jumping overboard but never dreamed I would see that at the Hall.

We are who we are until we can upgrade the guard play. Our guards, all of them, are not good enough to compete consistently at this level. Better days are coming, just probably not this year.
Clearly not this year.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

We are who we are until we can upgrade the guard play. Our guards, all of them, are not good enough to compete consistently at this level. Better days are coming, just probably not this year.

At what level?? They're playing Fort Wayne! The talent excuse does not work here.

Unreal.  Glad I didn't change my schedule around this game.

I caught a little of the 2nd half and immediately did something else after seeing us turn the ball over on consecutive plays.

Legitimately looked like the whole team smoked a pound of weed before this game or something.