Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

(2019) SG Alex Hemenway to Clemson

@JeffRabjohns: Indiana watched Castle's Alex Hemenway today at open gym. 

Alex Hemenway picked up a Xavier offer.

That’s very good news, because I believe he’s a Hoosier if we want him, and he seems to be rising to a level where we just might.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

In its season opener, Castle defeated Boonville 77-60.  Alex Hemenway, a 6'4" junior,  was scoreless in the 1st Q; scored 8 in the 2nd and then poured in 21 in the second half.  

In its second game of the season, Castle was defeated by Floyd Central 66-64.  Hemenway with 17 pts. before he fouled out late in the game.

He has the following D-1 offers:  Nebraska (Michael Lewis anyone?), Butler, Belmont, Clemson, Creighton, Evansville, IUPUI and Valparaiso.

In its season opener, Castle defeated Boonville 77-60.  Alex Hemenway, a 6'4" junior,  was scoreless in the 1st Q; scored 8 in the 2nd and then poured in 21 in the second half.  
In its second game of the season, Castle was defeated by Floyd Central 66-64.  Hemenway with 17 pts. before he fouled out late in the game.
He has the following D-1 offers:  Nebraska (Michael Lewis anyone?), Butler, Belmont, Clemson, Creighton, Evansville, IUPUI and Valparaiso.

Nebraska, Butler, Belmont, and Clemson were all in attendance against Cobie Barnes and Floyd Central.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Rabjohns reporting Castle guard Alex Hemenway is on an unofficial visit to Indiana tonight.

I wonder if the offer comes tonight with Cujo transferring? Or if the staff want to see a full HS season.

Just now, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

My bad, I thought you were thinking he could play next season.

I know we're not supposed to count scholarships in this day and age but it seems like you could take an early commit and still have two guaranteed spots for Brooks and TJD. That'd be a balanced, all in state class. We clearly need shooters and I don't think we're going to take 3 forwards in '19. '18 seems like we're only going for Romeo and a grad transfer.