Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

FINAL : #18 Notre Dame 77 - Indiana 80 | McRoberts & Morgan MVP's

15 minutes ago, HoosierRobbie said:

So does anyone think if juwan continues this play, that may decide to skip his senior season?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't think so because it's mostly lay-up drills. (which I'm fine with) He needs some more tools.

I think 6-5 is right where people had us at this point (though a different combination). This team can win a big game away from assembly hall. I still think the NCAA tournament is a possibility this season if we continue to improve like we have so far. It's been awhile since IU was playing its best ball in March. 

Was anyone listening to Fischer while watching? Wish I could have heard his call down the stretch.

I heard while driving. I scared my girlfriend on his calls in the final minutes

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

A walk on was one of the key(s) to today’s win. That kid plays so hard and Morgan step it up today. This team will only get better and if we can hit open shots we’re going to be a tough team to beat. Nice win.

2 hours ago, 8bucks said:

I had the game on while driving. Fisch yelled "that was a bull crap call" when they called the foul on Hartman. Then kept saying "justice" when the ND guy missed the free throws

He did not like the Hartman foul and was a little out of character in his frustration. Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

That call on Hartman was complete garbage, he was there.  The charge on Morgan in OT was BS.