Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Brass Cannon

Keep getting redirected to a spam site

Seems odd that it's my phone but only does it on this one website. I go to a handful of others 

Well I can't say for sure, I didn't have it happen on here, it was when I was clicking links to stories and such on Facebook I would sometimes get redirected to spam and I fixed it in my settings by clearing out something in my phones memory..probably the cache.

I figure that some websites/apps are more susceptible to it happening.

That's all I got. I could be wrong though.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

When using the website I keep getting "you have won a new IPhone" type message. I must be really lucky because I win almost every time....

No problem when using the app.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I recently got the iPhone X and it's showing that the app is no longer on the app store.  I know this is most likely due to the app not being up to date with the software updates since Apple cracked down on apps not frequently updating and took them off.  Any idea when an update will be available, really prefer using the app instead of on a computer.