Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IU versus Duke Pre-game Thread

2 hours ago, iufaninillinois said:

It took me almost 10 yrs to finally see the last 2 minutes of that game. I was deployed at the time. My wife forgot to put the VCR on extended play, so the end of the game was cut off when she sent it to me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using BtownBanners mobile app

Yep, I was too! there was a group of us sitting around a computer screen watching the game outside my tent (not really a tent, more like a poncho) in Kandahar.

31 minutes ago, LockdownD said:

The recruits coming tonight are in for a treat.  Those guys are going to witness Hoosier passion tonight. It's amazing.  I'll be there from start to finish supporting this new brand of Indiana basketbal

What recruits are coming tonight? 

IUgradman mentioned Trayce Jackson-Davis, Colton Montgomery, Khristian Lander , Andrew Carlton, and possibly Curt Hopf attending tonight's game. I tried to quote him but the absolute strangest thing happened. Rather than these guys names coming up I got instructions for a crocheting project. WTHeck.