Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierHoops1

Thomas Bryant - Miami Heat

really think Thomas looked better than the kid they were starting during the summer league games, i think Zubach was his name. my sons were reading a lot about Thomas and I guess his summer league teammates absolutely love Tommy, especially Ball.

No one is going to have a higher motor than TB, that's for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

On 7/27/2017 at 5:40 PM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Sources: Lakers and No. 42 overall pick Thomas Bryant of Indiana have agreed to a guaranteed deal for next season, with '18-19 team option.

I'm hearing he has picked up a new nickname out in LA.

Hoosier Mamba!

5 minutes ago, cljones1979 said:

I dont think he will be a big time player but he will be good. I would say average between 10-15 pts 6-8 rebounds a game. Never be starter. Teams will like him coming off the bench with all that energy and passion.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BtownBanners mobile app

As an added bonus, he will fit right in when it comes to "pleading his case" to officials when called for fouls!  I hope he has a great career!

Monster game from @nolimittb31 leads to a South Bay victory!

18 pts (7/8), 8 reb, 2 blk & 2 3's in only 19 minutes https://t.co/y7jmy3D9Pr

Figures I would post since most use this thread for insulting Bryant and forget to mention when he does well. I'll say it again I don't understand the hate for this kid. Puts his heart and soul into everything he does

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

Monster game from @nolimittb31 leads to a South Bay victory!

18 pts (7/8), 8 reb, 2 blk & 2 3's in only 19 minutes https://t.co/y7jmy3D9Pr

Figures I would post since most use this thread for insulting Bryant and forget to mention when he does well. I'll say it again I don't understand the hate for this kid. Puts his heart and soul into everything he does

I loved him. Sadly, he was just used so ineffectively last season many took it out on him. I think the complaining on fouls also rubbed people wrong.

I blame Crean.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I don't understand why people confuse hate and criticism.

Bryant had a good, but short, college career at IU. I think an underrated part of them winning the B1G was Bryant's attitude and enthusiasm.

Bryant was also not used correctly and was immature.

I hope Bryant finds his niche in the NBA and has a long productive career.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't understand why people confuse hate and criticism.

Bryant had a good, but short, college career at IU. I think an underrated part of them winning the B1G was Bryant's attitude and enthusiasm.

Bryant was also not used correctly and was immature.

I hope Bryant finds his niche in the NBA and has a long productive career.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Guess "hate" is a strong word..i just notice how thus thread isn't really updated with stats ect and any comments seem to be insulting or negative. And we were just begging him to come back for a 2nd year not that long ago. I just seem to think everyone expected him to thrive despite being used incorrectly 95% of the time.

And jokes about him complaining to refs are officially run into the ground. More often than not any time I see a foul called I see the player complain these days. At every single level

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Bryant was good here but the incessant whining annoyed me. I just want to forget about everything from last season and start new with memories. 

This I agree with yes he had his moments with complaining and like you I want to forget it all too and hope that Archie and the gang can do something this season.