Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Al Durham - Lavrio (Greece)

17 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

He didn't have any eligibility left anyway, did he? 

I didn't think he did, but he sat out 20-21 and everyone got that year back, so I guess he actually got 2 years to play at Providence? 

The extra year for Covid was such a dumb move by the NCAA. 

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

I didn't think he did, but he sat out 20-21 and everyone got that year back, so I guess he actually got 2 years to play at Providence? 

The extra year for Covid was such a dumb move by the NCAA. 

Al was still playing for us in 20-21. Feels like it's been more than two years, but we've only had one season removed from Al Durham running our offense. 

5 minutes ago, IGotMeAWoody said:

Al was still playing for us in 20-21. Feels like it's been more than two years, but we've only had one season removed from Al Durham running our offense. 

Damn, that's right. The last 6 years of failure kind of just run together after awhile. 

That would mean he is out of eligibility then. 

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

He didn't have any eligibility left anyway, did he? 

I think he does. 4 years at IU, grad transfer at Providence. Could have a covid year, I believe. Might also mean, if he pulls his name he may play elsewhere next season.

4 minutes ago, HoosierHoops1 said:

I think he does. 4 years at IU, grad transfer at Providence. Could have a covid year, I believe. Might also mean, if he pulls his name he may play elsewhere next season.

No, you don't get a free grad transfer year.  He's played 5 years now, with the fifth only being possible due to the Covid year. He's out of eligibility.

2 hours ago, CharlotteHoosier16 said:

Declaring for the draft in comic sans is laugh out loud funny

As well as the 18 or so Durham pics on top of each other. I think he’s just having a bit of fun.  He knows he’s not anywhere near draftable.