Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League RESULTS Thread

And to those that predicted against our Hoosiers in order to score higher than those 'true fans' a hearty booooo! If you win the rat race...you're still just a rat.

But to those who stuck with the candy stripes regardless...you are the winners in my book. (Says the alum that graduated in 1977...undefeated.

There will come the day when Don Quixote will actually stick it to the windmill.  /s

(Congrats Nat. Thx loads Str8Hoosiers!)

I am very heartened by being #41 on the first guesstimate effort relative to the first regular season game.

What I mean is that I thought MHS would score more points and IU would score lots less.  

Next game I will slightly change my prediction model to take into account CMW's more liberal substitution likelihood.  And our freshman...a tip of the ole toupee.

Comon XJ, figure it out.  Team hit those frees and the threes.  Things are looking up.

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Oh lord.

While that was funny cause Josh is funny, let's not go anywhere near there. I love the fact that generally no one has any idea what the politics are of people they agree or disagree with on this board.

My bad.  Both sides do it so I thought it would be ok.  As long as you're making fun of both it's ok?

If not please delete.

2 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Oh lord.

While that was funny cause Josh is funny, let's not go anywhere near there. I love the fact that generally no one has any idea what the politics are of people they agree or disagree with on this board.

We all know Stu is a staunch Communist!

1 hour ago, Naturalhoosier said:

We all know Stu is a staunch Communist!

I prefer to be staunch about things. I also staunchly believe that philosophies that end in "ist" are best avoided.

Therefore, the only "ist" I ascribe to is that I am a "staunchist."