Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Exhibition Game Thread: UIndy - Sunday, Nov. 5

12 hours ago, southsidehoosier said:

“We’re a quick-shooting team, and I don’t like that,” Miller said. “I think if you shoot the ball quick, it’s got to be a great look, a wide-open look to a guy that you trust that can make it. But I’m not sure three or four 3s in a row without ever getting the ball inside or turned a few times to make the defense work is a good thing. And that was frustrating tonight. I thought we would have been better in half-court movement, and we weren’t.”

emoji7.png love hearing this from the coach

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I love reading this quote.  Also shows that Miller has some awful habits he needs to break these players of.

9 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

I love reading this quote.  Also shows that Miller has some awful habits he needs to break these players of.

No mention of deflections, possessions, or playing faster???? Does Archie even know he is coaching basketball? /sarcasm - just in case.

The BTN is really honking me off. I pay an arm and a leg for my cable package -- of which BTN is a part. So why would I have to pay even more to watch an Indiana basketball game (IU-Indy game was only available on BTN-plus)? Heck, at the very least, I figured I could watch a replay on BTN2go for free today, but no -- you even have to pay extra to see that. I didn't necessarily want to review the entire game -- just check it out for a few minutes. I haven't seen us under Archie yet. Very disappointed in these money-grubbing scumbags! 

3 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

The BTN is really honking me off. I pay an arm and a leg for my cable package -- of which BTN is a part. So why would I have to pay even more to watch an Indiana basketball game (IU-Indy game was only available on BTN-plus)? Heck, at the very least, I figured I could watch a replay on BTN2go for free today, but no -- you even have to pay extra to see that. I didn't necessarily want to review the entire game -- just check it out for a few minutes. I haven't seen us under Archie yet. Very disappointed in these money-grubbing scumbags! 

It's why I cut the cord and didn't look back

Replay is on regular BTN tonight if that softens the blow at all.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Wonder how mad you will be when u find out our first game friday is btn plus also

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app