Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Corruption in College Basketball

This is the world of college athletics. NBA 100s and such are great events to make relationships and payments.

It all stinks to high heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This is the world of college athletics. NBA 100s and such are great events to make relationships and payments.

It all stinks to high heaven.

It’s crazy that some posters here have been talking about this stuff for years but, you know, it never happens to that extent...

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

“They admitted they will stink. It’s not about wins and losses”

Is the Indiana motto of the past 20 years.

The sooner it becomes about Wins and Losses the sooner we will win games.

Embarrassing on multiple fronts again.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That was a quote by the Langford’s not the program

Re: Langford

“Todd tried to match, but “they said they weren’t greedy people.””

What was Todd matching? Hmm...

From day one I said I wanted nothing to do with Langford based solely on the schools recruiting him and likelihood of him going to UofL. Would be a shame we Indiana somehow ended up taking heat for this...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Oh interesting that you read it that way. I just assumed college.

Also included in exhibits released on Friday was a series of text messages from February 2017 between DeBose, Nike recruiting coordinator John Stovall and Nike EYBL manager Jamal James concerning a plan to potentially pay three players — Williamson, Langford and a player from Michigan whose name is redacted because he is still a minor. All three were still in high school, or younger, at the time.
Nike recruiting coordinator and EYBL manager are going to be worried about getting top players on the EYBL circuit. At that early stage they are not going to care about what college these kids go to yet. Those were from February of 2017. Archie didn’t take the IU job until March and Romeo wasn’t even thinking of going to IU before Archie took the job. That’s how I see it.