Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Hoosier Hysteria Visitors - 10/21/17

Anyone know of another way to watch? BTN Plus will not let me create an account. Literally takes the money out of my account, but doesn't give me a subsciption. Support isn't any help. Says I can't try again for 48 hours due to possible fraudulent activity smh

I would check Reddit to see if there is one under Cbb streams. Would be worth a look at least

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Gotta be honest...I’m here and there’s 20 minutes before we kick this thing off. Barely 20 people total in the balconies and the lower level not even full. Disappointed in the turnout given the circumstances.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Gotta be honest...I’m here and there’s 20 minutes before we kick this thing off. Barely 20 people total in the balconies and the lower level not even full. Disappointed in the turnout given the circumstances.

Wow, disappointing!

Normal is pretty full lower level, pretty empty balcony.

This is the beginning of a new era, and perhaps the most important recruiting night in a decade. No excuse. I’m disappointed. Hope there’s a mass entrance soon and I’m proven wrong, but we’ll see.

In my opinion, your post wins the “massive overreaction disappointed guy” award!

I’m not overreacting. It’s okay to be disappointed with a turnout on a really important night. Look at turnouts for similar events at other high majors. Let me be clear, I still think the crowd will be enough to impress recruits, but there’s no reason we can’t get 17,000 in the door tonight.

1 minute ago, Kmorlan said:

I’m not overreacting. It’s okay to be disappointed with a turnout on a really important night. Look at turnouts for similar events at other high majors. Let me be clear, I still think the crowd will be enough to impress recruits, but there’s no reason we can’t get 17,000 in the door tonight.

It's a new era yes.. but we're not expected to be that great of a team this year. 

If we were in talks of being pre season top 5 like we were in 2012, then we'd have a bigger crowd. Construction, nice weather, there's plenty of excuses for people to just watch the YouTube videos tomorrow. 

It's a new era yes.. but we're not expected to be that great of a team this year. 

If we were in talks of being pre season top 5 like we were in 2012, then we'd have a bigger crowd. Construction, nice weather, there's plenty of excuses for people to just watch the YouTube videos tomorrow. 

By that same metric, why bother ever coming to a game? You can watch ESPN highlights or stream just about anything nowadays. This isn’t just any other basketball program. It’s Indiana...