Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

thebigweave

Online college basketball simulation

Excited for the L34 signing day tomorrow. Need to break some ties!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

Yea wish it was a noon release or something earlier than 5 est.

I have 2 ties to break to determine whether I get a top 5 class or a top 25 class. I truly wish I had 5 open spots, I like all my options, but I need some big men and those are my ties.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The rich get richer in L34 as Indianapolis signs both the big men I was after and get the 2/3 class. I ended up with an underrated 81/106 class due to them all being under 6’6. +13/-2 with a +6 and a +5/-1. We got better but we are going to be mediocre again. Frustrated lol. This is why I love the test league, your team sucks and in less than a month you can have them battling in the NTT. With L31 and L34 it takes months.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Lost all my ties but ended up with a +15/-1 class that was ranked around 100th. Weird. We retained all starters and improved our bench, so should contend for a spot in the NTT this year. Time to try a more conservative recruiting strategy as I got real lucky this year with three +5 random recruits.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando BtownBanners

NTT champions in the test league! Considering retirement now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Congrats man! Lol. My T-League team has been dominant but haven’t made it past the final four.

I’m losing my 1/1 class though.

I remember about 3 seasons ago, you about quit. That was an impressive turnaround in El Paso.

I've taken on a third team in L37 Conf 29 - The San Fransico 69ers
Would love if others joined the same conference so I'm not just playing CPUs. First game is April 2nd.

Yea, I think I was the second team to join when he opened 37. Didn’t think far enough ahead for all of us to get in the same conference. I took Bloomington ;) and we aren’t very good. Game is very realistic lol

Congrats man! Lol. My T-League team has been dominant but haven’t made it past the final four.

I’m losing my 1/1 class though.

I remember about 3 seasons ago, you about quit. That was an impressive turnaround in El Paso.

Thank you. Yea I was a bit frustrated and you let me know all those scrimmages were against the top tier guys. Current team has gone from +44 to +58. Losing 1 starter, 1 bench role player and 1 NA to graduation, while my #1 class will now be juniors, so I think I’ll continue to be fairly competitive. Believe I have a top 5 class coming in. L31,34, and 37 continue to be frustrating and too slow, lol.

Yea, I think I was the second team to join when he opened 37. Didn’t think far enough ahead for all of us to get in the same conference. I took Bloomington ;) and we aren’t very good. Game is very realistic lol

I did the same in 34 and my team was awful too. Lol